Your wedding day should go off without a hitch. Everything from the venue down to the lighting and floral arrangements should look stunning. Then, of course, there’s the food. Do you want meat, fish, poultry, and vegan options? Or, do you have a specific theme you’re trying to achieve with your wedding day menu? No matter what food options you’re interested in, the right catering companies Los Angeles are going to deliver the best meal and will ensure your food is warm and tastes great for your guests at the reception.
What to look for in a catering company
When you’re selecting catering companies Los Angeles for the dishes to serve on your wedding day, make sure
- They offer multiple meals, dishes, and types of cuisine
- The chefs can cater to vegan, vegetarian, or other restrictive dietary needs
- You hire a company with chefs who are knowledgeable in food prep, safety and ensure the foods are kept at the right (safe) temperatures
- You select a company that has a stellar reputation and is known for exceptional catering services locally
It’s also important for you to consider the types of food. Not only the main course but the desserts you want to serve to your guests. And, you also have the wedding cake. That has to be just as spectacular (maybe a little less) than her wedding dress!
Don’t short-change the questions you should be asking catering companies when you’re preparing for your wedding day.
The costs, setup, breakdown, etc.
There’s more to consider than the meals they’ll serve. You also have to weigh things like
- Cost to hire the caterers
- How much food they can prepare (how many guests are you inviting)
- Do they set up and break down everything after the reception
- How much is it going to cost for an additional dessert, drink menu, bartenders
And, you also need to consider the overall cost to hire the caterers and crew who will cater your wedding day. You have many things to think about as you are planning for your wedding. Do not just brush these topics off; make sure you ask the right questions so you can hire the right caterers for your wedding day. No two companies are alike and no two chefs are going to do things similarly. Before you choose which catering companies Los Angeles to hire, make sure you interview several companies to learn about their … Read the rest